Black Hills - Sacred Lands, Sacred Stones
With Alexandra DelGaudio
June 10-16, 2024
The Black Hills: The Heart of Everything That Is
Held within the consciousness of rocks, crystals and stones are the stories of Earth and the history of the people who have called her home throughout time. When we set an intention to be present to the wisdom these stone messengers hold, we have access to our own personal history, as well as the wisdom gained by our ancestors.
Simply put, stones are the keeper of Earth’s collective history as well as our own personal records.
Watch: Alexandra DelGaudio speaks about the Black Hills Journey.
By visiting sacred landscapes such as mountains, caves, stone temples and monoliths, we are aligning ourselves to the frequencies and vibrations of Place. Earth is comprised of ley- lines and energetic meridians that contain frequencies of information. When these ley -lines intersect, or the energy is intensified through sacred intention over long periods of time, these sacred sites become powerful beacons of stored wisdom.
The Black Hills (Paha Sapa) is such a place.
Human beings are primarily water and silica which are the building blocks of crystals. It is possible to imagine that when humans insert themselves into specific meridians upon the Earth, like the placement of an acupuncture needle into energy meridians of the human body, the frequency held in the stones are activated by our own energetic fields, like the way a radio receives signals from a broadcast tower.
It is possible then, to "Know Yourself in Place.
That is, when you align your Heart with the proper intention to sacred landscapes and stone, there is something to be remembered, an access to inner knowing, a rekindling of the soul’s memory.
Join me as we journey to the sacred sites of the Black Hills (Paha Sapa), known as “The Heart of Everything That Is”, to the Lakota people, and align your hearts to the land so that you may hear the whispers and wisdom from the stones.
On this guided journey through the geological wonders of the Black Hills you will have the opportunity to:
- Select and purchase a Rose Quartz Crystal, your own personal talisman and communication device for your explorations.
- Hike to the summit of Black Elk Peak, where the Oglala holy man Black Elk received his visions, and behold the stunning panoramic views of the Black Elk Wilderness below. Here at the highest point of Paha Sapa, you can set a heart centered intention for the magical week ahead.
- Explore Badlands National Park, a dramatic wilderness of unique rock formations, stunning vistas and the one of the world’s richest fossil beds.
- Delve into the depths of the geologic wonders of Wind Cave and explore the mysteries of the “breathing earth.”
- Journey to Devils Tower (“Bear Lodge”), one of the most striking geological features on the planet and learn about the cosmology and mythology of this sacred center.
- Visit Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial, two of the most iconic rock carvings in the world. Learn about the divergent history, controversies and perspectives that shaped the monuments into being.
- Experience guided meditations in nature to assist you in deep connection and heart centered listening to the wisdom of the sacred centers.
- Connect to the wisdom of the Stars and learn more about the cosmology of the Black Hills through informative and fascinating Star Talks throughout the week.
Join us as we experience deep rememberment amidst the stones of the Black Hills,