Black Hills - Sacred Lands, Sacred Stones
With Alex DelGaudio
August 20-26, 2023
The Stone Beings of Paha Sapa (The Black Hills): The Heart of Everything That Is.
Held within the consciousness of Stone Beings (rocks, crystals, mountains, and formations), are the stories of Earth and her inhabitants throughout time. By immersing ourselves amidst the Stone Beings, we have access to our personal history, as well as the wisdom gained by Those Who Came Before.
Simply put, Stone Beings are the keeper of Earth’s collective history as well as our own personal records.
By visiting sacred centers, we are aligning ourselves to the frequencies and vibrations of Place. Earth is comprised of ley-lines and energetic meridians that contain "frequencies" of information. When these ley-lines intersect, or the energy is intensified through sacred intention over long periods of time, these sacred sites become powerful beacons of light and stored wisdom.
The Black Hills (Paha Sapa) is such a place.
Human beings are primarily water and silica which are the building blocks of crystals. It is possible to imagine that when humans insert themselves into specific meridians upon the Earth, like the placement of an acupuncture needle into energy meridians of the human body, the frequency held in the Stones are activated by our own energetic fields, like the way a radio receives signals from a broadcast tower.
It is possible then, to Know Yourself in Place.
That is, when you align your heart with the proper intention to sacred landscapes, there is something to be remembered; an access to inner knowing, a rekindling of the soul’s memory, and the ability to connect to other times and spaces through an expansion of one’s consciousness.
Join me as we journey to the sacred sites of the Black Hills (Paha Sapa), known as The Heart of Everything That Is to the Lakota people, and align your heart to the land so that you may hear the Stories of the Stone Beings.
On this guided journey through the geological wonders of the Black Hills you will have the opportunity to:
- Select and purchase a Rose Quartz Crystal, your own personal talisman and communication device for your explorations.
- Hike to the summit of Black Elk Peak, where the Oglala holy man Black Elk received his visions and behold the stunning panoramic views of the Black Elk Wilderness below. Here at the highest point of Paha Sapa, you can set a heart centered intention for the magical week ahead.
- Explore Badlands National Park, a dramatic wilderness of unique rock formations, stunning vistas, and one of the world’s richest fossil beds.
- Delve into the depths of the geologic wonders of Wind Cave and explore the mysteries of the “breathing earth.”
- Journey to Devils Tower (Bear Lodge), one of the most striking geological features on the planet and learn about the cosmology and mythology of this sacred center.
- Visit Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial, two of the most iconic rock carvings in the world. Learn about the divergent history, controversies, and perspectives that shaped the monuments into being.
- Experience guided meditations in nature to assist you in deep connection and heart centered listening to the wisdom of the sacred centers.
- Connect to the wisdom of the Stars and learn more about the cosmology of the Black Hills through informative and fascinating Star Talks throughout the week.
I look forward to sharing this immersive and energizing experience with you!