The Mystery & Meaning of Chaco Canyon
Trip Prices & Dates
This trip is sold out. Please contact us
to be added to the wait list.
September 26 - October 1, 2021
September 23 - 26, 2021 | Learn More
Your Trip Includes:
- 5 nights accommodation 4/5 star hotels (wherever possible)
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Breakfast on September 27, 28, 29, and 30
- Lunch on September 28, 29, and 30
- Dinner on September 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30
- Gratuities for Wait Staff
- Site-seeing as per itinerary including all entrance fees
- Gratuities for Guides
- Transportation throughout the tour by modern, air-conditioned motorcoach (whenever possible)
- Gratuities for Tour Bus Drivers
- An intimate small group experience with Gregg as your guide
- Welcome Dinner with Gregg
- A special visit to Aztec National Monument
- A special visit to Acoma Pueblo/Sky City
- Farewell dinner celebration with Gregg
Not Included: Airfare or airport transfers, items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and telephone calls, meals not included in the itinerary, as well as any item that is not specifically detailed in the final trip itinerary, tips to your bell staff, room service or housekeeping.
Trip Price: $2,999 per person
Single Room Supplement: $650
$500 deposit holds your space. Final payment due by June 9, 2021.*
Hotels (or similar):
Credit card payment: GLJ accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
*If you register for this trip, you are agreeing to the trip Terms & Conditions.