The Mystery & Meaning of Chaco Canyon
Trip Prices & Dates
October 24 - 29, 2019
Your Trip Includes:
- 5 nights accommodation 4/5 star hotels (wherever possible)
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Breakfast on October 25, 26, 27 and 28
- Lunch on October 26, 27 and 28
- Dinner on October 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28
- Gratuities for Wait Staff
- Site-seeing as per itinerary including all entrance fees
- Gratuities for Guides
- Transportation throughout the tour by modern, air-conditioned motorcoach (whenever possible)
- Gratuities for Tour Bus Drivers
- An intimate small group experience with Gregg as your guide
- Welcome Dinner with Gregg
- A Dark Skies presentation at Chaco Canyon (weather permitting)
- A special visit to Aztec National Monument
- A special visit to Acoma Pueblo/Sky City
- Farewell dinner celebration with Gregg
Not Included: Airfare or airport transfers, items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and telephone calls, meals not included in the itinerary, as well as any item that is not specifically detailed in the final trip itinerary, tips to your bell staff, room service or housekeeping. If your trip is paid for in full using a check, bank draft, money order or bank wire transfer, you will receive a cash discount price per below.
If your trip is paid for in full using a check, bank draft, money order or bank wire transfer, you will receive a cash discount price per below.
$2,699 per person - payments via check, money order, bank draft or bank wire
$2,780 per person - payments via credit card
Single Room Supplement:
$500 deposit holds your space. Final payment due by July 24, 2019.*
Hotels (or similar):
Credit card payment: GLJ accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
*If you register for this trip, you are agreeing to the trip Terms & Conditions.