Ancient Star Cities of the American Southwest
Trip Prices & Dates
October 18 - 23, 2018
Your Trip Includes:
- 5 nights accommodation in 4 Star Hotels wherever possible
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Breakfast on October 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23
- Lunch on October 19, 20, 21 and 22
- Dinner on October 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22
- Gratuities for Wait Staff
- Site-seeing as per itinerary including all entrance fees
- Gratuities for Guides
- Transportation throughout the tour by modern, air-conditioned motorcoach (whenever possible)
- Gratuities for Tour Bus Drivers
- An intimate small group experience with Gary as your guide
- Welcome Dinner and exclusive "Orion Zone" seminar with Gary
- 4 hour Navajo guided tour through Canyon De Chelly in soft top Pinzgauer army troop carriers
- Private, Hopi elder-led tour to Prophecy Rock and the Dawa Park petroglyphs
- Visit to Walpi, a Hopi village continuously inhabited for more than 1100 years
- Farewell dinner with Gary
Not Included: Airfare or airport transfers, items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and telephone calls, meals not included in the itinerary, as well as any item that is not specifically detailed in the final trip itinerary, tips to your bell staff, room service or housekeeping.
If your trip is paid for in full using a check, bank draft, money order or bank wire transfer, you will receive a cash discount price per below.
$1,978 per person - payments via check, money order, bank draft or bank wire
$2,039 per person - payments via credit card
Single Room Supplement:
$350 - payments via check, money order, bank draft or bank wire
$500 deposit holds your space. Final payment due by June 18, 2018.*
Hotels (or similar):
- Flagstaff AZ: Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff
- Second Mesa, AZ: Hopi Cultural Center
- Chinle, AZ: Thunderbird Lodge
Credit card payment: GLJ accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
*If you register for this trip, you are agreeing to the trip Terms & Conditions.