A Spiritual Pilgrimage to Egypt
Trip Prices & Dates
April 8 - 21, 2017
Your Trip Includes:
- 6 nights accommodation at Mena House Hotel in Cairo, double occupancy
- 7 nights accommodation on Dahabiya Afandina sail boat, double occupancy
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast daily
- 10 lunches
- 9 dinners
- Sightseeing as per itinerary including all entrance fees
- Ground transportation throughout the tour by modern, air-conditioned motorcoach
- Dahabiya private deluxe sail boat on the Nile River
- Air within Egypt: Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo
- Tips for guide/tour manager, hotel staff, drivers, dahabiya staff, etc.
- An intimate small group experience with a special spiritual Egyptologist as your guide
- Welcome dinner with our guide and staff
- A 7 day Nile cruise on the deluxe private dahabiya Afandina
- A special private sunrise visit to Philae Isis Temple
- A special private visit in the Great Pyramid
- A private guided meditation in the King’s Chambers
- Farewell dinner celebration
Not Included: International round-trip airfare to/from Cairo, items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and telephone calls, meals not included in the itinerary, as well as any item that is not specifically detailed in the final trip itinerary.
NOTE: You will obtain an entry visa in Egypt upon arrival ($25 USD)
If your trip is paid for in full using a check, bank draft, money order or bank wire transfer, you will receive a cash discount price per below.
$4,649 - payments via check, money order, bank draft or bank wire
$4,812 - payments via credit card
Single Room Supplement:
$1,599 (limited space available)
NOTE: for a pyramid view room at Mena House, please add $70/night
$1,000 deposit holds your space. Final payment due by March 8, 2017.
Credit card payment: GLJ accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.