The Mystery & Meaning of Chaco Canyon
Trip Prices & Dates
October 5 - 9, 2017
Your Trip Includes:
- 4 nights accommodation 4/5 star hotels (wherever possible)
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Breakfast daily on Oct 6, 7, 8
- Lunch on Oct 7, 8
- Dinner on Oct 5, 7, 8
- Sightseeing as per itinerary including all entrance fees
- Transportation throughout the tour by modern, air-conditioned motorcoach (whenever possible)
- An intimate small group experience with Gregg as your guide
- Welcome Dinner with Gregg
- A special visit to Aztec National Monument
- Farewell dinner celebration with Gregg
Not Included: Airfare or airport transfers, items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and telephone calls, meals not included in the itinerary, as well as any item that is not specifically detailed in the final trip itinerary, tips to your guides, tour manager and drivers.
If your trip is paid for in full using a check, bank draft, money order or bank wire transfer, you will receive a cash discount price per below.
$1,799 - payments via check, money order, bank draft or bank wire
$1,859 - payments via credit card
Single Room Supplement:
$500 deposit holds your space. Final payment due by August 8th.
Hotels (or similar):
Credit card payment: GLJ accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.